Appicrest LLP owns the brand Hopres and manages everything related to it like website, mobile application, social media channels, financials, etc.
Information we collect directly from you
As you visit our website or use our service, we collect the following categories of personal information directly from you:
- Personal Details (First and Last Name)
- Contact Details (email address, phone number, may include postal address)
- Billing Information (credit, debit, or other payment card information, as may be required by our payment gateway partner)
- Photos of you (if you chose to add a photo of yourself to your profile)
- Communications you send us (customer support and other requests you make through our Services and through Restaurants)
- Promotion information (if you choose to participate in a contest, sweepstakes, or similar campaign, we will collect any information you provide in relation to such activity, such as photos, images, captions, or other content, in accordance with the terms provided at that time)
- Other information you may provide (including other information you provide about yourself or others through our Services or to which you provide us with access via third-party platforms)
Information we generate
As you use our Services, we generate certain personal information about you, including through automatic data collection and by inferences based on the information we collect about you and your activity. We generate the following categories of personal information about you:
- Device information. When you visit or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information about your device (e.g., your mobile device, computer, or tablet), including information about your hardware and software, device configuration, and nearby networks. Such data may include data about your device operating systems, browsers, and other software installed on your device; device identifiers, such as IP address, IMEI number, MAC address, or other device identifier; country of origin, region and language settings; and information about domain servers and wireless or network access points near your device.
- Usage and performance information. We also automatically collect personal information about your usage of the Services, including information about your searches or interactions with features of our Services; sites or restaurant pages visited; booking path; access times; and performance of our Services.
- Location information. If you use our Services, we automatically collect generic location information about you (such as city or neighborhood) or, with your consent, precise geographic location data from your mobile device when the app is running and when it is not running, depending on the choices you make when you are asked to consent to our collection of location information.
- Inferences about you. We combine the information we collect, generate, or otherwise obtain to draw inferences about your preferences and interests in order to provide and personalize our Services and tailor the offers we and our partners provide to you.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a user identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.)
Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Link to Third Party Sites
Appicrest LLP shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
We make efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone numbers
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you
- perform behavioral analytics
- provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact us by email at email@example.com
In case of complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer through email signed with electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.